Data Center 100% Architect
The service Data Center 100% Architect (DC100 Architect) is helping you in the planning and design phase for a new data center respectively renewal of parts of your data center.
It supports you with all our years of experience in data center architectural design.
Main focus will be on a solid layout of the storage subsystems and - if desired - the virtualization layer as well as the SAN (Storage Area Network).
Of course, aspects like performance, interoperability with your servers and different storage tiers are considered in the solution design as well.
In coordination with you we will build a reliable data center. But we need a strong information basis: therefore, please fill the appropriate questionnaire and attach it to your request.
To reduce configuration failures during the implementation phase and later on during operation we recommend to make use of our service Data Center 360° Think-Ahead.
(see 'KnowledgeRiver and ITIL' > link)
Continual Service Improvement > Seven-Step Improvement activity: 1. Identify the strategy for improvement
Storage subsystems, SAN devices, servers and virtualization layers of multiple vendors.
You will receive as work result a detailed design document with all necessary information to answer i.e. the RFP.
If requested, we will use your own document template.
KnowledgeRiver will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a key coordinator for the communication to the principal.
- Provide technical specialists as required.
- Provide coordination and planning of the service (together with the principal).
- Provide best practice, recommendations and documentation in English language.
You are responsible for the following:
- Provide a key coordinator for the communication to and coordination of involved principal team.
- Provide documentation and all project material in English language.
- Provide up to date information and data.
- In case of an onsite service, a local team has to be involved to provide authorizations and full access to all necessary information.
The start date and schedule for the service engagement will be agreed after the service contract became effective.
Depends on the effort.